The original sculpture called 'Rebel slave', in marble, 2.15 metres high, was made around 1513 by Miguel Ángel as part of the second project of the tomb of Pope Julius II. In 1542 it was eliminated from the final project of the monument, so Miguel Ángel gave it to Roberto Strozzi, who at the same time, gave it to Enrique II, King of France. The statue belongs to the Louvre Museum (Paris).
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Autor||Miguel Ángel Buonarroti|
|Nacimiento||Caprese (Italia), 1475|
|Título||Cabeza original Cabeza de esclavo de Miguel Ángel 40 cm 7 kg|
|More Information||Reproduction in plaster of the original in marble.|
|Warning||The reproduction of this object has been made with traditional methods of casting. Being a completely handcrafted process the finish or the final appearance of the pieces may not be exactly the same as the one shown in the images.|